Money Back Guarantee
Due to the availability of the above mentioned trial versions of our products, Amrak Software are able to provide a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within the circumstances discussed below, however if the purchased product falls outside of the guarantee period, no refund will be provided.
Circumstances of No Refund
Amrak Software is unable to provide refunds in the following situations:
- Failure to read and understand a product’s description before purchasing and therefore resulting in dissatisfaction with the product itself or the results of the product. It is strongly recommended that all customers read through the product’s description and download and try the free trial version before making a decision to purchase.
- Refunds requested due to the failure to receive the registration unlock code with two hours of purchase. Once orders have been placed and received our system will usually generate a registration code with an hour, however there are instances where this process may be delayed (payment processing, network/system glitches, email spam filter settings etc).
- Customer assuming a product is compatible with devices not listed. A trial version is made available and should be used to ensure compatibility before purchasing.
- Purchase of a product which has been followed or preceded by the purchase of the correct product from another company.
- Customer has changed their mind since purchase.
- A refund request due to technical problems where the customer is unable or unwilling to work with the Amrak Software support team in attempts at troubleshoot and solve the problem.
- A refund request for technical issues after the software has been updated, if the order was over 30 days ago.